The RS130 is an advanced telemetry node and data logger capable of reading data from a variety of sensors and uploading that data to the Ranch Cloud™ platform. The unit is focused on ease-of-use with built-in OLED display and remote control for in-field configuration and data read-out. Advanced configuration is available using a cabled PC connection or by real-time cloud server connection using the myRanch™ app.
The RS130 supports traditional wired sensors, and wireless sensor connectivity, using Bluetooth® long range wireless technology. In combination with the Ranch Systems Bluetooth Receiver and RS10 Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter, sensors can be placed up to 1000 feet away, making new installations and upgrading existing installations easier than ever.
The RS130 has the following built-in features:
- Powder-coated machined aluminum base with heavy duty, impact resistant SAN plastic dome cover
- OLED display
- Infrared remote control (included)
- Two 3.7V 2.6Ah Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- 360-degree flexible solar panel w/advanced MPPT solar charge controller
- Cellular modem w/AGPS
- ARM 32-bit CPU with 4MB flash file system for data buffering
- Onboard diagnostic sensors for internal temperature, battery voltage, current draw, charge current, and cellular signal strength
- 5V and 12V DC excitation voltage generator
- Sensor input expansion board (varies by configuration)